Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

Netbook Reflections 2013

How has having a Netbook connected to the internet helped my learning this year ?

Having a Netbook is cool. There is different things that you can do with it. Firstly going on google docs on my Netbook is great because you can edit on writing without a hassle (Only when internet is not working right). Which is great because you can go on offline. I like doing this because you can not only work by yourself but also in a group.

Secondly it’s great using Math Whizz because you learn different things like Decimals, Fractions,Place Values. Xtramath has helped me with my basic facts I have learn’t how to use Divided by faster and also my Times table.

Using Reading on google sites has been awesome knowing that I can always go online and use it to ready books and also do reading activities and next year my goal is to work harder at reading and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.