Pages

Thursday 18 April 2013

Reflection on the term.

This term I have achieved a lot of things like Math’s, Writing and I have achieved my 3 second goal on my xtra math and I am now on my times tables very soon I’ll be on my division. For writing I have improved in my spelling and getting better in proof reading my writing.

 Next term I need to focus on my behaviour and also on my Math I have to practise my multiplication, and division I need to remember the more listening I do the more skills I will have such as P.E,Math

The highlight of the term so do FIAFIA and also perform Cook Island Drumming.

 Next term I am looking forward to ending the term with a big event like FIAFIA maybe we should end the term with 
Athletics.


1 comment:

  1. It's amazing for me to have a web site, which is useful for my know-how. thanks admin

    Here is my web page ... Bauchmuskelübungen

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.